Working in the pharmaceutical industry has its perk, as there are countless opportunities for career advancement. However, finding the right opportunities in the vast GMP world can be challenging. Therefore, having the right headhunter on your side can benefit your career in pharma immensely.
Yet, not every headhunter is an excellent recruitment consultant. Dealing with the bad weeds can waste you a lot of time, leading to nothing, but dealing with a good one, can land you the gig of your dreams.
Matthew Lancaster is the Europe Head of Quality & Regulatory Pharma recruitment at Life Science People. And in this podcast episode, he is going to explain to us:
- What Is the Role of a Good Headhunter in Pharma – 02:35
- How Collaboration With Good Headhunters Can Benefit You – 13:41
- Why Recruiters Should Be More Transparent and Honest – 18:51
- How to Recognize a Serious Headhunter – 26:10
- What Are the Hottest Positions in the Pharma Right Now – 40:13
- What Impact Did the Coronavirus Have on the Recruitment – 42:27