The manufacturing of sterile drugs is a critical and essential process. For the process to conform to the strict GMP requirement, it is crucial to design every aspect of the manufacturing with high quality in mind.
In this episode, Ashwani Tripath, head of compliance at Alembic Pharmaceuticals, explains what’s important to take into consideration when designing new aseptic manufacturing.
Here are some of the things you will learn from watching or listening to the episode:
- How to design a cleanroom
- Risk assessment for newly designed cleanrooms
- How to deal with unexpected deviations in a project
- What to keep in mind when you choose cleanroom equipment
- What Is the Most Complicated Equipment to Qualify
- What is the most complicated equipment to qualify
- How to avoid contamination by personnel